Friday 25 February 2011

Honey comb experiment





Here are some photographs I have taken from my paper experiment, which I think have worked successfully. I took the rules from the honeycomb and with folded A4 sheets of paper created this pattern, glueing together adjacent faces with normal cartirdge paper. The lighting seems sort of pinky due to my crazy lampshade but I think adds to the piece. The ripples which are visible because of glueing the sections together, even though this really annoyed me while creating the structure, I now they are effective and seem like segments and relate well with the theme of repetition.


Primary Research - Taking photos in Winter gardens



Here are some rich photographs taken in the Winter gardens where I was looking for repetition and intrecate shapes. I have based the paper experimentations in my sketchbook on these shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment