Thursday 10 March 2011

Creating the GF Smith Poster

Using sketches from my sketchbook as a guide to how to have the structural elements I created this 3D poster celebrating GF Smith's 100 anniversary. Here are my steps through creating this image.


This is my most recent copy of the poster but work still has to be done. Tomorrow I will be photographing it properly with an SLR camera and looking at shadows. This then has to be photshopped where YEARSof has to be written at the top right space below the red twirly paper in Helvetica Neue Bold Size 20&15, as well as Design Museum// 01-31 July 2011 also in Helvetica bottom right on a slant with the twizzly paper line. The background needs cleaning and when this is all done considered for printing for my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment